Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Wow, its July

Hey everybody, I've been really busy. So I figured since I already talked with Sandy and I sent her to bed. Normally I would be talking with her right now. Today was a holiday and so I never went to work in the morning but I went to Stanton's in the afternoon. So since I didn't have work as the carpenter's helper in the morning, I started working at Stanton's earlier today and got out earlier. I normally get off at 10 or 10:30, then I come home and talk with Sandy.

So now I have time to post. Not much is happening except work. I'm reaching my goal to have enough money for a truck. Just to update on that. My dad talked with a dealer in Whitehorse, Yukon. The place where the nearest Wal-Mart is. Anyways, my dad says he is very reliable and he'll find the truck for me to drive down to the States. It'll cost around 10,000 dollars. I'll reach my goal by August and August 4th I'll be buying the truck. Then drive from there. It'll be about 7 or 8 days of driving. Long drive. I gave my dad 300 bones to buy me a gps. He said the one he is getting me will have all of north america on it. So I won't get lost driving all the way down there. I don't think I could do it without it.

Anyways, I'm excited about it. I finished my third week of two jobs...I think. I can't really keep track of the time anymore. I just know it was July 1st because it is Canada Day. Working two jobs is very tiring. Well, I need to get to bed.

For His purpose, Shane Gordon.

1 comment:

Anna Payne said...

Glad you posted. I know you're busy, but it's good to hear how things are going. Keep on keeping on. =)

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.