Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bad News and Good News

Well, I will talk about the bad news first. Insurance is going to cost me $8,000!!!! So, I will not be getting a truck this summer. Repeat, NOT getting a truck this summer. That is $3,000 off of the price for the truck. So I will keep the money I saved up this summer and possibly get a truck next summer. Lord willing of course.

Good news. Possibly I am leaving August 4th still and maybe, Lord willing, I will be going on vacation with the Simmers and some other people. So that means I get to spend a good amount of time with Sandy. Then after that I will hitch a ride with Seth to the dorm.

Anyways, thanks everybody for praying for me about this truck issue. The Lord saw best not to give me a truck this summer. I admit, it was a hard pill to swallow. I worked two jobs and to hear my dad say "insurance is going to cost you $8,000 and they won't let you take it to the states", my heart dropped.

I started to think to myself that it was all for nothing but I did save quite a bit of money and I can save it for next year for a better truck.

All things work together for good to them that love God...God's way is perfect and its for the good.

For His purpose, Shane Gordon.

1 comment:

SmS said...

Im super excited to see you

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.