Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Truck Is Waiting For Me In Whitehorse

Well, the title says it all. My truck is waiting for me. I'm really excited about it. My financing pulled through. My dad is co-signing with me. So, IF, for some reason I can't pay the monthly payments, my dad will take over. But I'm praying that doesn't happen. I have asked the Lord to provide me with the money that I need to keep the payments on the vehicle. I do not want to give my dad a bad name. He is the one signing for it.

Another blessing is, IF, my dad gets this contract that he has been working on, he will pay the truck off and I will pay him back slowly...I hope that is his thinking. So I will make a $5,000 down payment and then $150 a month. So its just trusting in the Lord from here on out...well....it should be that way.

I just would like to thank everybody who has been praying. God has answered mine and yours. They really mean a lot to me. Maybe if you guys are lucky I'll give you a ride sometime in my truck. Hehe. Those of you that have prayed.

Anyways, I will be filling out papers Monday with my dad and then leave August 4th with my mom to Whitehorse. Get everything done Tuesday August 5th and hoping to leave August 5th. I want to be on the road as soon as possible because its quite the drive across Canada all the way to Maryland. Don't worry about me getting lost, I bought a GPS. It has all of North America on it.

Its helpful in a lot of ways. I can make it so that I can avoid tolls. If I don't want to drive through the cities, I can have it take me through back allies...I will probably go through the cities instead of those because who knows what will happen. My parents want me to be where there are a lot people out in the open anyway. So I will do that.

I'll be looking at some maps and start planning my route. Most likely I will turn off to head for the border somewhere in Manitoba or Saskatchewan. Probably Manitoba. I would like to stop in Ohio to see my Pastor's home church. So we will see. Its exciting to think about. I always wanted to do a little road trip...well...this is not really little.

So please pray about this trip for me. Its a long drive by myself. That can be really dangerous. Anyways, I will let everyone go. This is turning into a book.

For His purpose, Shane Gordon.

2 comments:

Anna Payne said...

That's awesome! will be praying for you! thanks for your encouraging words and prayers about my job.

SmS said...

I don't know what it is considered. I just call it a poem but I suppose it could fall under the category of a tongue twister.

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.