Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Sunday, July 13, 2008

July Is Slowly Disappearing

Well, its been the first couple weeks of July and it is going by fast. So I'm working two jobs as you know. I was sort of disappointed a couple days ago because I only worked an hour and a half at Stanton's. But I was glad to to work a full day at Stanton's Saturday. I have only two paychecks left. And then I have to leave and buy my truck.

The dealer my dad talked to hasn't found one yet I don't think. He is also having a family emergency and so I need to respect that and so if this deal doesn't work out there is a truck in town here that the transmission was changed 3 years ago. It'll cost around $8,000 and willing to negotiate.

So I need a lot of wisdom right now. The Lord knows. I'll know the truck He has for me. He wouldn't let it slip away from me. I just need patience and wait for it. I'm looking forward to it.

So my dad wants to drive me to Whitehorse and then buy my truck and leave from there. That means I would be leaving August 1st instead of August 4th. So that is the plan if the dealer finds a truck for me. So hopefully that works out. Only time will tell now.

For His purpose, Shane Gordon.

No comments:

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.