Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Monday, July 21, 2008

Hold On To Your Hats!!!

So here we are. We're coming to the beginning of the end of July. I've been really busy with truck business. A lot of spending money too to get this truck. I knew there were expenses but holy cow. I guess I never really fully thought about the costs. No worries though, I will still be able to buy the truck and have enough money to get down to school.

Which brings me to my prayer request. I think God has opened a door for a truck. Its road ready, in other words, to be able to drive a long distance. The engine is ready and there are new tires on it. The only thing about it is the body has dents and scratches and such. I don't think its really that bad.

They are selling it for 11,000. I make 5,000 down payment and pay 200 to 300 a month. If they fix the dents and scratches, the price goes up. So I'm thinking, I buy it the way it is. Fix while I'm down in school at a body shop cause it will be cheaper down there and its good to go.

So please pray that I will have wisdom on God's truck for me. Oh yeah, it also has a canopy. So that is what I wanted and its a good deal I think. We will see. I will see pictures of it soon. The dealership they will keep it the way it is for now. They won't fix it up or else the price will go up. God will give me peace.

Thanks for your prayers. For His purpose, Shane Gordon.

1 comment:

SmS said...

I can't believe you put that nasty picture up there. Hehe. Gross.

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.