Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Sunday, July 6, 2008

House Cleaning

Well, here I am again. This time with a different post. I did some cleaning around the house. I cleaned my room and did the dishes. I will be sweeping and mopping the porch area. The dog spend a couple nights in there and well, it stinks. I think I need to vacuum the tv room as well. My parents been gone for about a week now and well, dishes haven't got done because I work two jobs and hardly anytime to do anything around here.

My parents will be back Wednesday I hope. Then I can relax again. My schedule has been crazy ever since they left. I get up around 6 am Monday through Friday to take the dog out to do his business. Feed him and go back to bed until 8 to get ready for work. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and sometimes Saturday, I work at Stanton's. Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Friday from 7pm to 10 pm or 10:30. Saturdays from 9 to 5. Well, I still get up at 6 every day of the week and go back to bed to whenever I have to get up again.

I finally come home at night and well, I talk with Sandy. and go to bed and do it all over again the next day. I've had a couple Saturdays off and probably much needed. I worked this past Saturday and well, I didn't go in after lunch because I was super tired. Rino, my manager was generous enough to let me have the rest of the day off. I needed it.

So anyways, yeah, my schedule is super carazy.

For His purpose, Shane Gordon.

2 comments:

Anna Payne said...

Cleaning is SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun! :) LOL

SmS said...

Im waiting for you to be done talking with Steven. You are talking forever. No, it hasn't been that long I guess. Yup. So i am just sitting here waiting. Nothing really interesting to post here. Nope. I never really do. Hhhhmmmm...ok. Hehe. Bye.

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.