Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Tiredsome Week

Well, this week was my longest week ever this summer. I worked two jobs and I am really tired. It was a long week. But its going to be worth it though when I get a truck. I'll be buying my truck August 4th. I'll be working two jobs and then fly to Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada, buy the truck and then start driving. I'll get to where I need to be in about 7 or 8 days from Whitehorse. Its going to be a long drive but worth it because then I'll have my own vehicle and something to store all of my stuff when I leave after graduation.

Well, not much else happening. I just been working a lot and talking with Sandy. I haven't had much of a social life because I work all day until 5 or 6, go home, shower, eat, and head to Stanton's for my night job. Then I get home about 10 to 10:30pm, grab something to drink and then go on my computer to talk with Sandy. I don't really hang with anybody. I have a few times to hang with my friends but not too much. To buy this truck is going to take sacrifice.

I have learned something in this life this past year. I learned that if you want something, you are going to have to want it and go get it. Yes, God provides my needs but he is not going to put a truck in my lap like that. I'm going to have to work and save the money He gives me to get it. I do my part in honoring Him with my substance, He'll do the rest and He'll get the truck that I need to get to Elkton, Maryland.

Well, thanks for your prayers. For His purpose, Shane Gordon.

1 comment:

SmS said...

Can't wait to see you in August, my Shane

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.