Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Two Jobs

Well, I have two jobs now. I will be a carpenter's helper and I will continue to work at Stanton's but at night. When the store is closed. I will be there all by myself. Rino, my manager at Stanton's, said he doesn't want my hands getting full of soap and so he said work for me for a couple hours during the night. Not all night. Its more like 7:00pm to 10:00pm. I'll be getting 16 an hour with Rino and 18 an hour as the carpenter's helper. So I will be bringing in the moola.

As the carpenter's helper, I will be working from 8:30 to 5 and sometimes till 6 or 7. So I never know about how much overtime I will be getting. I'll probably work some Saturdays too. If I'm not working Saturdays as the carpenter's helper, I'll work for Rino in the store at night.

I'm trying to work as much as I can and get as much money as I can to buy a truck. The Lord is slowly working it out and well, like everyone else, its not going as fast as I want to be. But thats fine with me, I know the end result, I'm getting a truck!!!

2 comments:

Leam L. Leam said...

Wow sounds like you will be pretty busy!! I have been praying that God will lead you to right truck. Keep up the good work!!

SmS said...

Busy Busy Busy.

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.