Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Friday, February 29, 2008

There and Back Again

Well, here I am again with another post. Today was kinda hard to get up. I was up until midnight reading. I have a final today for the seminar I took last week. So this morning I will be reviewing my notes and verses that I need to have memorized by 1:30pm. I'm looking forward to it.

College days is in a couple of weeks. We were hoping to go bowling for an activity on one of the afternoons but the one bowling alley here only has open bowling at night when there are no leagues. Therefore, we can't go because we have church services that evening. College days is also during Bible Conference. We found another bowling alley but it had a bar connected to it. It had a great price too for group rates. Oh well, we still have an activity planned so our teenaged visitors won't be sitting all the time and not use any of their energy. I don't have to want to deal with antzy teenagers in the dorm that need to use up energy.

Well, I will talk again soon. I need to get ready to head over to my piano lesson. For His purpose, Shane Gordon.

No comments:

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.