Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

WOW!!

I have a book report due tomorrow and well I just finished the book today. I started reading it yesterday pretty much. All I have to do now is type a bunch of questions and answer them and then give my opinion of the book. I am going to be a lemon if you know what I mean. I didn't really like the opening statement of the book. I understand what they are saying but it doesn't really sum up what the author is trying to convey.

Not much of anything is happening this week. I think everybody is really looking forward to College days/Bible Conference and not really looking forward to it too. Then it is spring break after that week. I'm glad. I'm actually going to Tennessee for that week. I really need to get out of the dorm and take a break from this place entirely. Elkton is really boring. Its almost the same as Inuvik, there is nothing to do here. At least in Inuvik I can be creative, but here, I'm in Bible College and so my creativity is limited.

For His purpose, Shane Gordon.

No comments:

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.