Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Beginning of the End

The final day has come at last. Well, not the final day of the world but of Bible Conference/College Days. I really enjoyed this week. There were a lot of good challenges from the Word of God. I love J.B. Collin's messages. They are always centered around Christ and His power. I love how Chuck Cofty holds your attention and how that he preaches for us and not to us. I love how Bill Beherens tells his stories and it makes the Bible come more alive to you.

I love God most of all for His mercy and grace. I love how He shows us what is wrong with us and gives a chance to confess and forsake our sin. I love how He sent His only Begotten Son Jesus Christ to die especially for me. I love how He shed His B L O O D on the cross to cover our sins and to cleanse us from ALL unrighteousness. I love how His mercy endures forever. I love how His grace is sufficient for me. I love how He is in control and knows what is ahead. I love how He can love me the chiefest of sinners. This is my favorite, I love how He saved me and I'll never forget it. For His purpose, Shane Gordon.

2 comments:

Anna Payne said...

amen!

Anonymous said...

Shane,

Hope you had an awesome Easter weekend. My family and I spent Easter over in Aklavik. Two of the days events were cancelled due to weather but it was nice to see everyone and visit. Love and miss you!

Jenn

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.