Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Friday, March 7, 2008

I hope it does not rain

The weather forecast is calling for rain and today we are supposed to be going paintballing. I can't stand that. It better not rain because I haven't gone paintballing for a while and we have a visitor all the way from PA to come paintballing. Its cloudy, a bit chilly, and I can see my breathe. So right now its not looking good. I've been praying throughout the week and today that it won't rain. I really want to go. Patience is certainly a virtue.

I have a piano lesson today. I got my three hours in...in three days. Yeah, half hour on Sunday, two hours yesterday, and a half hour today. I really need to spread it out a little more. Mrs. Dow is not going to be pleased. Oh well, she will get over it like she always does. I always make a goal to spread out my practice time but I never pull through. I always pull through to get my practice time in but never spread out. I did spread it out one time. It was my first semester of piano lessons. It was my very last week of practice. Every week during that semester was in three days.

I'm preaching today in Pastor's Fellowship. I'm looking forward to it. I shouldn't of eaten breakfast. I feel very heavy right now and it effects how I preach. I have a high metabolism so hopefully by time its time for me to preach, I'll have most of my food digested. Anyways, I best be going now. Piano lesson in a matter of minutes. For His purpose, Shane Gordon.

2 comments:

SmS said...

oodelly oop

Anonymous said...

I like the rain!! But playing paintball is fun too!

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.