Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Thursday, March 13, 2008

White Glove and College Days

The days are counting down to white glove and college days. White glove inspection is tomorrow and the inspector is going to be a lady from the church. Our Dean of Men asked a lady to inspect the jobs. I guess a mother/wife will be a little tougher on us I guess. Ladies tend to pay more attention to detail too. I have the job of cleaning the North Side bathroom of the dorm. No one has been using that side and it shouldn't too hard to clean that bathroom. I am the upper classman and I got to choose which jobs to sign up for first. So I chose the job that probably will take a while but at the same time not hard because it won't be as dirty as the South Side. Ha ha ha.

College days is coming!!!! I'm looking forward to it and not looking forward to it. It is during Bible Conference and so there will be great preaching going on. If you can't make it, you can tune in on the web at www.mbcmin.org and then click on the W.O.E.L logo and the radio should turn on. The services start at 7:00pm each evening with two speakers. The Conference will start the 17th. This coming Monday. Until then, tune in next time. For His purpose, Shane Gordon.

No comments:

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.