Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Friday, February 8, 2008

Decision Made

The Lord has made the decision clear. All it requires now is action. It is going to be tough to do. But there are decisions that have to be made even when you don't like it. There are things that you don't want to do but need to be done. I wish I can make things the way I want them to be but it does not work that way. It is following God no matter what the cost. For His purpose, Shane Gordon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyy Shane,
I seen ur link on Bebo and thought I'd check it out. Its not much, but you got me interested. What decision is this?? It was apparently a big one. As for me, God has been teaching SOO much, its hard to explain. We can talk more about it, if you want to know. I learned ALOT more about Sin.
Anyways Shane, Have a great day
Kate

For His Purpose said...

Kate who??

Anonymous said...

Snow

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.