Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Friday, February 1, 2008

Its February!!!

Can you believe it!!? Its already February!! These two weeks seem like it has been nothing. School projects are piling up and time is running out. What I like about the spring semester is that it is really fast pace and its over. But, there always seems to be this thing called, "Homework" that gets in the way of enjoying all the events that goes on.

Well, today is my first time for a piano lesson for the semester. Just another thing to add on to my list of things to do. I like that one little extra credit but it adds a lot to the work load that I do have. Last semester it was trying to juggle getting practice time for song leading and piano practice in. This semester, its a lot of reading and piano practice.

I realized yesterday I am quite a fast typer. I was typing out of a book and I was reading the letters as I typed. I have the keyboard memorized. I also realized that if I can read music notes just as fast I read letters, I could probably become this awesome piano player. So that will be my goal for this semester for piano, to read music notes just as fast I can read letters and know the piano keys really well. Alrighty, for His purpose, Shane Gordon.

No comments:

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.