Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Monday, February 11, 2008

Welcome to my World

Well, things are going well. There is a peace in my heart that has come there to stay. When you follow the Lord, the peace of God rules in your heart. I really enjoyed the verse I posted. Hebrews 3:13. Man that verse hit me like a ton of bricks. I hadn't had a verse hit me like that for a while. I thank God for it. God is still working.

Please pray for Justin Carrow. He transfered from Crown College in Tennessee. He had his appendix removed two weeks before school started here. He played volleyball and well that didn't help him at all. So now he will be only be participating in the seminars. Which are one week classes. I really liked him even though I only knew him for a day. He has a heart for God and I'm looking forward to getting to know him in the fall semester.

For His purpose, Shane Gordon.

2 comments:

SmS said...

oodelly oop

For His Purpose said...

ok...I don't understand but if it makes you laugh.

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.