Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Monday, February 25, 2008

Almost to the Top

Howdy!!

Well, we are only a couple of weeks away from the top of the mountain. Then it is all down hill from there. I have major reading to get done. I'll be spending the majority of my day reading in the library most likely. I got some done this morning but nearly not as much as I wanted to.

I was in the library and well there were a couple of set of lights that were pretty much out. I knew where the new lights were and so I changed those for the librarian. For some reason the lights were easier coming off than putting back on. I got them on though and by the time I got them on it was lunch time.

That is what I don't like down here. I live by the clock. I need to be here at this time, I have to eat at this time, etc...Oh to be living on my own. That is what I rather be doing but the Lord has me here at this time in my life to teach me something and so I'll do my best to be content.

I've been preparing a message entitled, "That Ye May Know", I like the way it is going. I need to once again revise it. I thought of more ideas and so I'll probably do that tonight. I also need to get one hour of piano practice in today. Hopefully I'll be able to balance everything out with what I need to get done in this week and the next week.

Thank God for His precious Son Jesus!! Nothing cannot take away the joy of eternal life through the LORD Jesus Christ!! For His purpose, Shane Gordon.

2 comments:

SmS said...

just don't fall off the cliff

Anonymous said...

Hey, I wouldnt mind to hear that message "That ye may know". If I can somehow listen to it, tune me in.
Email me
Kate SNOW

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.