Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Monday, April 6, 2009

Starburst Jelly-Beans

My fellow Americans and Canadians,

I am here to announce that we are only days away from Spring Break. I know, we're excited. Monday is almost through and Friday will be here before we know it. It is an exciting time. I sometimes wonder "where has the time gone?". I've been a freshmen, sophmore, Junior, and now am a senior and soon to be graduate of a four-year degree. GOD is good isn't He? GOD is good all the time and all the time GOD is good. He's good to see us this far. Don't quit cause God hasn't.

My title is starburst Jelly-Beans. They come out once a year and it is for Easter time. They are the most wonderful things. Its sorta a good dessert after lunch. I like to combine lemon and strawberry. I also like to combine orange and cherry. The weird thing is this: It says it is original fruit but yet it has grape and apple in the original fruit. The original fruit chews of starburst does not have grape and apple for their original fruit. That sorta bugs me. Thats ok I guess. I still eat them.

You know what is really annoying? Wait...let me answer. Stickers on fruit. Aren't they annoying? Why in the world do we need stickers on fruit? Anyways, that is just one little thing that annoys me.

I encourage all of you to read Psalm 115. It is an excellent Psalm. I got curious when I read the verse on the cake of the Senior recital. It talks about idols and when I read about those idols, I couldn't help but to think that our God is alive.

(1) They have eyes but they don't see--Our God watches over us.
(2) They have mouths but they don't speak--Our God gave us His Word
(3) They have noses but they don't smell--Our God smells the sweet savor of sacrifices (Ephesians 5:2)
(4) They have hands but they don't handle anything--Our God shapes and forms us like the potter.
(5) They have feet but they don't walk--Our God walks with us wherever we go.
(6) They were made by hands of men and worshipped by men--Our God made us to worship Him.
(7) They are not alive and those that made them are like them--Our God is alive and we are made alive through Him.

Our God is good all the time and all the time our God is good.

For His purpose,

Shane Gordon.

3 comments:

Kimmay said...

i love starburst jelly-beans!!

Anna Payne said...

wow shane, thanks for posting about that psalm - AWESOME!!!

Alicia said...

I do not like those green apple jelly beans, but the rest are addictive. And, yes, stickers on fruit are very annoying.

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.