Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy 100th!!!

Hello All,

100 posts ago I did my first post. Carazy if you think about it. Not sure what to do to celebrate this achieving moment. I guess I can just go with my day as a normal day. I'm just waiting to be done with school, dorm, and mailing boxes home.

Mailing boxes home have been expensive. I've spent a lot of money to send just a few boxes home. I actually need to get going on a lot more boxes to mail home. I have two big boxes left to pack and I basically got only two weeks left. Well, two weeks of regular classes and then a week of finals but finals actually start next Thursday.

Time is flying and I have a lot of books to mail yet. Its going to be expensive these last two boxes. I'm going to see if I can get out somewhere to find smaller boxes and mail a bunch of those instead of mailing big huge boxes. But I need to mail as much books as I can first in these two big boxes before smaller boxes come into play.

We're making the necessary plans for a reception after the graduation ceremony. A lot of us wanted a reception and so the students who are graduating are doing some leg work to get it. Its always nice to have a little something something after a ceremony like a college graduation and people are traveling from afar (like my parents and my pastor).

So that is in order and as for news...The recital is this Friday on May 1st starting at 7:00pm. I'm playing Amazing Grace. It is a very nice arrangement. I just got it memorized last night. There are a few chords I get wrong but no one will know the difference except for Mrs. Dow and thats only if I mess up. I'll be nervous and so that'll be why I mess up. But for the most part, I have it memorized and I'm ready to play it live and ready to do it to the best of my ability. I just like to give Mrs. Dow a hard time about it.

For those of you playing in the recital this Friday...don't sweat it.

For His purpose,

Shane Gordon.

2 comments:

Kimmay said...

u'll do fine friday! yay!! food after ur graduation!!! :)

SmS said...

Whoa. I couldn't figure out how to post a comment.

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.