Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Break

Hello all,

So here I am on Spring Break. It started Friday and its Monday already. So far it hasn't been a break. It has been non-stop ever since we got to Sandy's home. So Friday we got here and ate lunch and played kickball and started to watch Newsies and then never finished it and then did a bonfire and then we watched Pinocchio (70th anniversary).

We went Grocery shopping with Sandy in the morning. Then ran errands with Sandy, Liz Simmers, and Mrs. Simmers. Then I went paintballing with Sandy's brother Tim. There was only 5 of us but we still had fun. Tim and I were on a team together against his brother in law John and one of his friends named Brandon. Tim and I got lit up a lot. Tim had a pump gun. So we decided that one game we were going to shoot them regardless of how many times we got hit. They needed to be put in their place.

So then John's brother Sam started to play and we killed them again. Then Tim, Sam, and I played elimination because John and Brandon ran out of c02. Sam and I were on a team against Tim and Tim won that round. Then it was me against Tim and Sam. I won that round. It was a lot of fun.

Then I went to Sonic's with Tim after paintball because I only ate breakfast that day and it was 5 o clock when we finished paintball. We were super hungry. Then after that we came back here and then we went to Berkshire Mall. Sandy bought her shoes that she'll be wearing with her wedding dress. She says they match her dress perfectly.

Sunday was church. We went on the bus in the morning, we went to Sandy's grandparents for lunch on Resurrection Sunday. Then we played games there and then we went to Pastor Sweitzers church Sunday night. Then we came home and hung out and ate gluten free pizza. Then we watched Batman (1989).

Today we slept in. I forgot my skin medicine at the dorm and I thought I could survive without it for a week but dog and cat hair murder my skin. So we left about 2:00 for the dorm to get my medicine. An hour and a half drive both ways. It worked out for the good because Sandy forgot the address book for our wedding guest list in the girls dorm and so she got that and some other stuff.

So here I am preparing for tomorrow. I think we're going somewhere. Not sure where though. Well, I typed enough...until next time.

For His purpose,

Shane Gordon.

No comments:

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.