Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Monday, April 20, 2009

Wayne Gretzky

Hello my fellow blogsters,

If you think this post is about Wayne Gretzky you're partially right. This blog won't be about him entirely but somewhat about him. I'm calling this post Wayne Gretzky because his number is 99 and if you haven't figured it out yet, this post is my 99th post.

It was about 10 years ago, April 15th, 1999, Wayne Gretzky played his last game in Canada. He was one of Hockey's legends. When you hear someone say NHL you should automatically think Wayne Gretzky. He was the reason I played hockey and watched hockey. I can't stand to watch hockey now.

Anyways, that was just a taste of Wayne Gretzky. Now, spring break is over and we are on our final lap towards Graduation!!! I have no projects left to do. All I have to do is read one book and that is for the class Bible Customs and Manners.

I had a blast on spring break. A lot of late nights and early uprisings. So rest was out of the question. We had wedding planning and family outings. I played bejeweled on the computer while the ladies did the invitations. I was supposed to help but Mr. Simmers needed me to go out with him to get some food.

I was able to fulfill one of my ambitions in life. I went to Sight and Sound. It is a music theatre that is run by "Christians". They do numerous of shows like Ruth, In The Beginning, Behold the Lamb, and I think next year they'll be doing Joseph. That should be a good one. I watched Behold The Lamb.

They did an amazing job. Of course, what they portrayed Christ as a man with long hair and other details I wouldn't agree with as a Christian. For the most part they did an excellent job in displaying the miracles of Christ. My favorite was the walking on water.

I bought a dvd of another show they did. It was called "The Redemption of Ruth". We started to watch it but started to get tired and couldn't finish it. Should be interesting to watch some time in the future. I would like to watch In The Beginning if I could.

Well, I best be going.

For His purpose,

Shane Gordon.

2 comments:

SmS said...

I had an awesome time with you, my sweets.

Kimmay said...

i love Sight and sound!!! it's awsome! the S's have taken us to see Danial and Behold the Lamb!

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.