Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Monday, March 30, 2009

What to do...?

Heyo my fellow bloggers, readers, and fans!

Its just another normal week start off again. I have piano lessons every Monday and well, my piano teacher tells me I'm the only one who doesn't have my recital piece memorized. I tell her I like to have it memorized the week of but thats me teasing her. I like to bug her, keep her on her toes because all the other students don't challenge her. I challenge her to make her a better teacher. You see, she's tougher on me because I challenge her. She docks my grade for things she doesnt dock other students that she should be docking grades for. I'm going to tell her that next week.

Well, there is this week and next week for school and then its SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then after spring break is 2 weeks of regular classes and then a week of finals. Then its graduation after finals are done. Amazing!!! My fourth year of college done!!! And you know what? I don't know everything yet!!! I'm always going to be learning.

If you ever come to the place of you're not learning anymore, ask God to search your heart and teach you to learn again. You'll never learn everything but learn as much as you can. It would be easy to say I've done 4 years of Bible College and talk about how I made it but these four years have taught me how much I do need to learn still. Its not what I know, its what I need learn.

For His purpose,

Shane Gordon.

2 comments:

SmS said...

ya. you crazy kid! you changed all your colors around! hehe.

Anonymous said...

Hey Shane! Praying fer ya.
Pastor D!

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.