Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Monday, March 16, 2009

Here I Am

Hey there carazy peoples!!

So its Bible Conference week. As of news...NOTHING!!!! Just chillaxing and coasting through this semester. Its enjoyable and I'm just looking forward to this week of preaching. It was a good challenge from the Word of God this morning from Mikey. He preached on Psalm 119:18. Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law. Certainly a message right before BIBLE Conference that is needed. So take to heart what Mikey said people.

Anyways, I'm gonna go. I need to start studying for my message April 1st. I'm looking forward to studying the passage I'll be preaching from. Its amazing how God leads you and has control over everything. I'm preaching April 1st and the Lord has put on my heart to do a verse by verse study of Proverbs 1. So read Proverbs 1 before you come to chapel that day!!!

Alright,

For His purpose,

Shane Gordon.

2 comments:

Joshua Barkley said...

Pslam 70:1 MAKE HASTE, O GOD, TO DELIVER ME; MAKE HASTE TO HELP ME, O LORD.

2 Let them be ashamed and confounded that seek after my soul: let them be turned backward, and put to confusion, that desire my hurt.

3 Let them be turned back for a reward of their shame that say, Aha, aha.

4 Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified.

5 But I am poor and needy: make haste unto me, O God: thou art my help and my deliverer; O LORD, make no tarrying.

SmS said...

looking forward to it

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.