Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Monday, March 9, 2009

Half Time

Hello my fellow human beings!!! Lend me your ears!! Not literally.

Well, we are at half-way point of the semester. 8 weeks to go people!! We are 50% done. Those of you in your4th year!!! Just think back to when we started. Time is too short to be around such admirable and honorable students. I like less than half of you as I should like and I like more than half of you than you deserve. Just kidding.

Anyways, we're in half time now. Its time to get ourselves motivated again to finish strong. Just remember that the last half always goes by quicker than the first. I remember looking back to the end of my first year. I went to grad thinking about my grad. There are people who are no longer here who I thought I would be graduating with. They've either graduated or were told to move on. A lot has happened in the last four years.

Well, I'm trying to learn what is up with my body. I'm either gluten intolerant or lactose intolerant now. This past Saturday I ate pizza without the wheat and I threw that up. Not because of wheat but because of dairy possibly. I took lactose intolerant pills today before I ate pizza (gluten free) and well, I feel fine.

I threw up this morning after eating a bowl of cereal. I ate grapes and trix cereal, and a cup of grape juice. I've been on the gluten free diet for almost 2 weeks now. I'll be eating gluten again Wednesday morning. I will also still be taking lactose intolerant pills just in case. I was having the symptoms to what dairy does to the body. I just hope its not both gluten and dairy. ahhh!!!

Well, I should go.

For His purpose,

Shane Gordon.

4 comments:

Kimmay said...

how comes you said nothing about your eyebrows?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Joshua Barkley said...

Rah,Rah,Rah, Shane, Shane, He's our man if he can't do it (great), opps, I was having an out of movie experience there. Good Luck, all you MBBC Seniors out there. Still pluggin' along. Joshua Barkley

Anonymous said...

WOW! Eventually you won't be aloud to eat NADA! (nothing) Well maybe you will have to become like King Nebuchadnezzar and eat only grass and other vegetation!! LOL no seriously though that AIN'T COOL MAN! Have a fun rest of the semester

Julia said...

You can be like me and be alergic to everything! :)

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.