Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Work Related

Hey everybody!

Just letting you know I'll be starting at Stanton's again. I will also be handing out my resume while I'm working there. I'm hoping to get more experience in other lines of work. I am also looking into a janitor position at the Elementry school. It pays really good. The hours are from 3pm to midnight. I might ask the manager of Stanton's if he could let me work for him only from 8am to 1pm. Then from 3pm to midnight work the janitor thing.

I want to do this because I want to buy a truck. So if you can pray about this I would appreciate it. Thanks everybody. It would be a busy schedule but if I want to buy a truck, its going to take some work. Hey, I know God will give me the job that I need to get the truck He has for me to take with me back to school for my Senior Year!!!

Anyways, this is short. I'll let you all go. For His purpose, Shane Gordon.

3 comments:

Leam L. Leam said...

I will be praying God leads you to the truck He has for you. Wait on the Lord.

Anna Payne said...

Truck? That sounds awesome! I wanted one of those. . . yeah. . .too much on gas. . .

SmS said...

I always try to think of something serious to post because everyone else posts something serious...but all I can think of to say is that my fingers are cold. So, my fingers are cold.

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.