Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Monday, May 26, 2008

Big Plans and Huge Decisions

Well, here I am again. I looked at the calender with Pastor and well, I'll be preaching probably a lot this summer filling in. He is leaving near the end of July for a furlough. I will be handling August 3rd morning and evening. I won't be preaching in the church until probably near the middle of June. So I got time to study and pray about maybe a theme the Lord will want me to do.

Its exciting to see everyone being used in the ministry this summer. I've been so busy doing other things I never had time these past couple of days to check out everyone's blogs. I just did some major reading on everyone's blogs. Leah does some posting every now and then. Hers wasn't new tonight. I missed two of Mikey's! He's doing a good job of posting. Anna Davis had a bunch. Sandy had one. Seth has zero since a week before Graduation. Anna Greer had a little one. Its great to see everyone being used though. Praise the Lord. I love this blogging stuff. I feel like I don't really have to call anyone to keep updated. Except for Sandy of course.

I was reflecting a little on the past. For some reason, I don't really remember my second year. Time is fleeing away man. I remember bits and pieces of it but it sort of lost in my mind. Maybe I should look at my yearbook. It'll probably jog my memory. All I remember right now is telling the dentist story at one of the first social parlors. It was a good time. Now that I'm really reflecting, I remember playing frisby. I remember thinking how Anna Davis was really good at throwing the frisby. Anyways, fun year I think. I'll look at my yearbook later.

Anyways, I've been asked by Steven and Holly to drive with them to the states. They're heading for PCC and moving down there for now. They got married last June of 07. But they'll be leaving July 12th. It is a great idea but I am scheduled to handle some services and thats more important right now. So I'll continue to pray and save my money for a truck. Then I'll leave August 4th. And arrive by 11th or 12th to the dorm. I'm looking forward what the Lord is going to do in all of our lives as we face some challenges and take more steps of faith in our walk. Choose the way of truth this summer people. Re-read the verse of the week.

Well, I shall go. Its midnight. For His purpose, Shane Gordon.

1 comment:

SmS said...

Heyo my Shane.

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.