Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Saturday, May 24, 2008

The BIG 5-0....fifty

Well, this is my 50th post people! What can I say? Not too sure yet. Anyways, lets get down to business. I started work yesterday at Stanton's and it was really good. I stayed busy but we let out ten minutes early. Ten minutes is not too bad. Anyways, the janitor thing is not going to work out. Turns out it will be only a 2 week job. So I decided I'm not going to take it. I'll work at Stanton's until further notice.

We had a youth outing last night at Steven Donley's place (Pastor's Son). We had a huge bonfire and man did it sting if you got too close to that fire. It was an excellent illustration to hell. All the young people were complaining on how hot that fire was and it literally could burn you if you got too close. Steven said something that I'm hoping got some of those young people thinking. He said, "If you think this is hot, just think how hot hell is going to be." He also said that the bonfire is just a match compared to hell.

I just renewed my license. It costed me about $87 dollars and fifty cents. Crazy!! The money is going away faster than its coming in. The other day I bought a twelve pack of pop (soda), half a gallon of milk, three 8 packs of granola bars, and coffee cream. It came to a total of about $42!!! I am too used to Wal-Mart.

Well, I shall go. For His purpose, Shane Gordon.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Shane,
My dad was at the singles activity because my parents in charge of the singles group at my church.
I like the picture of Levi and I! I forgot you took that.
hope the rest of your week goes well! Praying for you!

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.