Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Monday, May 12, 2008

Preparations

Well, here I am once again with news. I completed my final course here at MBBC until the Fall of 08. It was not a final just to let you know because I finished my finals last Wednesday. It was the course Biographies of Great Missionaries. It was our final book report.

The class started out with Mr. Greer saying its finals week and so if you just want to hand in your reports, you can, and you may leave. I said I had no finals and well, everyone else did. We all stayed though. I read my entire book report and the others summed up theirs.

I just got back from Wal-Marts and well I bought just a few things for the up-coming white glove inspection. I also bought another container because I have a lot of stuff to store away. I also bought sticky mouse traps.

I bought those snapping kind but they get away with the peanut butter and the trap is snapped without the mouse. So this sticky stuff works from what I hear. I'm trying to catch them before I leave so I don't have a infested dorm in the fall.

Dr. Hitchen's Retirement party was a blast! I enjoyed it a lot. I got my wish. My wish was to hear the Gospelaires in person. The group was together in the 70s, 80s, and maybe early 90s. I have one of their CDs and it was just great to hear them live. Dr. Hitchens is part of the group. He is an amazing guitar player. It was definitely a highlight in this college year.

Well, I best be going. For His purpose, Shane Gordon.

1 comment:

Anna Payne said...

Hey! We are officially done with our junior year and are now SENIORS! Yay! I thought it would never come, but at the same time, it seems like it's gone by so fast! I hope you have a fabulous summer Shane. . .and make sure to keep up with your blog, ok? =)

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.