Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Monday, May 5, 2008

This Is It

Well, here I am again. My first day of finals is this Wednesday. My last day of finals is this Wednesday. Don't ask me how I did it but I did. I'm looking forward to it. I'm also preaching this Wednesday too. I need to get going on my message for this Wednesday. It will be my last message until the Fall Semester.

Anyways, update time. The recital went well. I messed up but people said I covered it up well. I was thankful for that. I didn't play it perfect but I made it through. I enjoyed it very much though. Everyone else did a fine job as well. Some better than others and some worst that others.

The Junior Church Activity was a lot of fun. The children had a great time. We sang, played games, ate hotdogs, and played more games. It was a fun time with Junior Church Children.

Paintball was awesome. I'm glad we were able to go. Everyone had a great time doing it. I needed a good time out of the dorm. I've been living in there since August. Anything away from the dorm is an approval on my list.

Looking forward to be going home. I'll be home the 20th of this month. I'm looking forward to it. For His purpose, Shane Gordon.

2 comments:

SmS said...

First day of finals and last day of finals. Ridiculous.

SmS said...

I like bread and butter pickles and fluff. Well, not together. That would taste pretty nasty together. Maybe I should try it. I think I will. Can't be that bad, I suppose.

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.