Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Friday, April 25, 2008

Prayer Request

Hey everybody!! Just wanted to ask everyone to pray for the Spring Recital. I'll be playing in it and my piece is kinda hard. We have to have the piece memorized. Well, I have one part of it memorized and its next Friday!!!!!

The whole Recital is a Mozart theme. I'll be playing 18th Century Garden (Sonata in C) along with Come Thou Fount as my hymn. I have the Mozart piece memorized and part of Come Thou Fount memorized. The conclusion is weird, I think I'm butchering it though. I'm enjoying it though. If I play my piece everyday until next Friday, I'll have it memorized.

Like I said, I have most of it memorized but please pray that I'll do my best and honor the Lord with this piece. I'd appreciate it. Thanks. For His purpose, Shane Gordon.

p.s. Ducks Rule!!!

3 comments:

SmS said...

Heyo. You'll do super. I am praying for you.

Anonymous said...

There is only one duck that rules in your book.

Anonymous said...

that wasn't meant to be offensive. . .I'd love to know if you know who this. It's a joke by the way, and somebody else said to say it.

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.