Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Friday, April 18, 2008

Boo Ya!!

Well, the weekend has officially begun...well...for me that is. Some students still have classes today. I would like to say that I have never had a class on Friday ever since I've been here. My very first semester I never had a class on Friday and I liked it so much that in the next semester I avoided a class on Friday. So far it has been a tradition. But my tradition might come to an end this coming fall semester. The way classes are going to fall this Fall but you just never know. I might get lucky and not have a class on Friday.

We are headed for Shady Maple this afternoon. I'm looking forward to it. Well, I better go. I need to get my dorm job done and do some reading before head for Shady Maple. For His purpose, Shane Gordon.

1 comment:

SmS said...

Ah- Shady Maple. Good times.

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.