Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Monday, April 14, 2008

On To Victory!!!

Hey!! Well, this is it. All the projects seem to be within the same couple of weeks. Than after they're pretty much done, its finals time. I'm not too worried about the finals because I won't be having a final in Expository preaching because I am carrying an "A+" and so I will be having two finals a week and a day before graduation. Therefore, I will not have any finals the week of graduation!!! Why, you ask?

I have had two seminars and seminars are one week classes. That makes 4 credits. I have piano and that makes one credit. I have Biographies of great Missionaries and there are no midterms or finals in that class. There is only reading books and doing book reports on them. That makes 3 credits from that. Than my Wednesday classes, Comparative Religions and Soteriology. Together, those make 5 credits. Expository is two credits. All together is 15 credits.

Finals start a week a day before graduation. Which is Wednesday. I only have one day of finals. The Lord is truly good to me. I only need 27 credits to graduate after this semester. So I will begin to start planning out my senior year this summer once I get the classes that will be offered next semester.

Well, better get going. For His purpose, Shane Gordon.

No comments:

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.