Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Holy Crusted Metal Batman!!

Hey!! Well, what do ya think of my title? I couldn't think of anything and that is what came to my mind. It'll grab peoples' attention. Well, I've started on my last paper of this year. It is a thousand word paper. It is for the class Comparative Religions. I'll be writing on Sikhism. It started in India and that is all about what I know so far.

I'll know more this afternoon after I'm done with this post. The guys are planning on going to Cabella's the 14th of May. Hopefully, our dean of men will allow us to. He is thinking about it right now. We want to go the day of White Glove. We would be able to finish the night before, talking about our white glove jobs, we can get them done the night before and than just do touch ups on our jobs and than head to Cabella's. We're not allowed to be in the dorm during white glove inspection because a lady of the church will be inspecting.

I only have one more book to read for Biographies of Great Missionaries. I've read 4 books and so I'm enjoyed them all so far. My last will be about David Livingstone. I've read about George Muller, The Three Mrs. Judsons, William Carey, and Hudson Taylor. George Muller was good but the chapters were too long and so I couldn't concentrate as good. Three Mrs. Judsons was good, chapters were short and so I understood what I was reading. William Carey was not inspiring at all, at least the book wasn't. Hudson Taylor was an excellent read, I enjoyed it a lot. Hopefully, David Livingstone works out.

Anyways, for His purpose, Shane Gordon.

1 comment:

SmS said...

Crazy title for a crazy kiddo

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.