Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Monday, April 28, 2008

The Final Stretch

Well, I think I am at the last 200m of the race. This is where I push myself to the finish line whether its going to hurt or not. Running a long distance race is hard work and there is a lot of training before the race...Now that I'm thinking about it...I have been training and have not been in a race. I'll be leaving college and this place for the summer to go home in May. This is where we are put to the test.

Its easy being a holy and righteous Christian here in college. But will we act the way we act around here back home? To make the application it says this in Luke 18:8, "I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

If you think about it, it is almost like a statement and not a question. Will the Lord find us faithful when we, the college students of MBBC, leave for home where it is so easy to fall into sin of laziness, not studying, not witnessing...will He find us faithful? Is that a statement or is that a question?

May we finish our training here strong and run the race out in the real world strong and finish the race strong. For His purpose, Shane Gordon.

1 comment:

SmS said...

Good challenge

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.