Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Monday, January 14, 2008

I'm Back

Hey everybody. I got back today(Monday) from the Flegals in Chads Ford, PA. I enjoyed my weekend there. It was a much needed break from the dorm. I love the family, they are very kind and they are a family that is hard not to like. Its kinda funny though, when I went there near Thanksgiving, I helped Mr. Flegal haul wood. Then when I went there this time, he took me to work with him Saturday. Then Monday I worked all day with him. So I told myself, the next time I go there, I'm going to bring my work clothes. It was good for me though. Sitting 8 hours in a little room working a radio isn't exactly work. I needed that physical activity. Well, I am in my last week of working the radio and the last week of the CHRISTmas break. I'm looking forward to seeing everybody again. I don't think anybody is coming Friday but maybe they will. Everybody probably will show up Saturday. I'm looking forward to it. Anyways, God gave me a verse before I went to work for Mr. Flegal today. Its in Proverbs. Proverbs 14:23 In all labour there is profit: but the talk of the lips tendeth only to penury. I laboured today and certainly there was profit. For His purpose, Shane Gordon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWW Shane you are so kind!! I know you loved being at my house having fun with everyone. We miss you and want to know when you'll come back. I'll have to tell Matt and Becky they're famous(on your blog).

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.