Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

ahh!!

Well, not much to say. I know I haven't posted anything since Monday but its not like its forever. Only two whole days. I've been really busy today. I woke up 5:30am, did my personal stuff. Inspected some dorm jobs, went to breakfast. Inspected more dorm jobs after breakfast. Went to the college to set up my laptop for class. I had two classes today. Comparative Religions and Soteriology. Then after those I went to lunch and then I went to the dorm to prepare for my weekly meeting with my dean of men as dorm monitor. We went over a lot. Then we both went to see Mrs. Hitchens about bed stuff for the missionary staying in there Thursday night. So we got the things we needed and then I made the bed for him. I will be cleaning the showers tonight. I cleaned everything else last week. Now, I'm updating this site for your personal benefit. Anyways, I want to go and read my missionary book down in the library. For His purpose, Shane Gordon.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Thanks Shane, Good to see you posted again, i realized later that it probably seemed mean what I said. Hey if you want come and sit at our table. I didn't want you to have to sit alone.
~Anna D.~

Anna Payne said...

Hey! =) Glad that you sat with us today - it's good to have our friend back. =) Thanks for posting for our "own personal benefit." Oh yeah, and that comment Anna put on the last post I told her to put even though she said it would probably be mean. I knew you could take it. =) hahaha! =) See ya at dinner. ~ Anna G.

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.