Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Friday, January 11, 2008

Dentist Trip

I went to the dentist this morning. Had X-rays done and well the dentist said that it looks like we can save my tooth. So I will be going back in Tuesday morning to get it cleaned out and filled in. So Tuesday should remind me of the Bill Cosby's dentist story. I enjoy going to the dentist, helps keep your teeth clean. I think I will continue to go to the dentist down here when I am here. Just for cleaning or checkups. I will go again back home to do the same. Well, see ya. For His purpose, Shane Gordon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny that the "Dentist story" is now a reality for you. This should help you to tell it even better than usual! (And the "usual" isn't too shabby!)

Anonymous said...

wow someone else left you a message, hope to see you soon didn't get to say goodbye!!

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.