Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Monday, January 21, 2008

Classes Begin

Today I have Biographies of Great Missionaries. This class only meets once every 3 weeks. So that doesn't tie me down. I am looking forward to all the reading. I have to read five books and then I hand in a book report. So that will probably take up most of my time as for homework. Every other class is the basic paper or reading. It is still like last semester, there is a lot of reading. Its good for me though. For His purpose, Shane Gordon.

3 comments:

SmS said...

Yay for book reports!

Anna said...

You haven't posted since Monday!
~Anna D.~

Anonymous said...

Ewww

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.