Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Monday, January 28, 2008

Busy and time is flying

Man, time is flying. I just realized the time and it is almost lunch time. I wanted to sit down and do some stuff and so I did other stuff before I did the other stuff and now it seems like I won't be getting to those stuff. I said I would be playing football with the guys after lunch and by the time we're done with that I'll be cleaned up and ready to go to supper. Than it is basically study hours after that. Then devotion time and then its back to bed. Living by the clock down here is not my way of living. I wish I could live according to my schedule that I want but I'm here under college rules and a duty to perform as dorm monitor. Responsibility and balance with how I use my time. I got somewhat of what I wanted to get done. God is still on the throne and under control. Question, what are you doing with your time? For His purpose, Shane Gordon.

2 comments:

SmS said...

Hey. wanna go skydiving?

Anna Payne said...

yeah. . .totally feeling the whole time flying thing. It's only the second week and I feel so overwhelmed already!

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.