Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Video Yearbook Finally In The Works!!!

Hello everybody,

Sorry that I haven't posted like I should. I've been in the process of preparing to move out. All the boxes that I have sent home were piled high in my room and I had to hop skip and jump to get into bed and out of bed. So I found time to transfer those boxes to the trailer Sandy and I will be living in after we're married.

Tonight Sandy is a little sick and so I sent her to bed so she wouldn't get worse. Anyways, everybody, if anyone checks this blog, everybody is probably wondering whats up with the video yearbook.

Well, I just did some work tonight. I got the intro done. Its about a minute of random pictures and then an opening video of Dr. Hitchens. So the intro is about 6 minutes long. So I'm just in the process of trying to print out the outline so I can keep it before me and have something to follow. I love the intro! Couldn't of worked out better.

Not sure when I'll be done this video. Needs to be done before I leave. So I got the rest of this month and the first part of July. Then, I need to figure out how to burn it to a dvd. Then I need to copy those dvds.

I am going to compile a list of people who were involved. So, if any of you are reading this that were involved, put your name down and anyone you can think of who can't check my blog!!!

Thanks for your time,

For His purpose,

Shane Gordon.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Yay. You posted again!

Anna Payne said...

hey Sandz just told me today that i could still comment on your blog. . .its in black, so before i didn't see that i could. . but anyway. . .way to go on the yearbook! I am excited! :)

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.