Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Getting a little overwhelmed

Hello my people,

Yeah, I was supposed to start the video yearbook at the beginning of this month and have it done by now...that was my plan. So, I've only got the intro done and daily routine...so please pray that I'll find time. I'm working two jobs and moving at the same time. I need to start packing up my room. So, I guess I have to stay up late and work on it. That is probably the only way I'll get it done. I have less than 3 weeks to get this thing done. I want it done before I leave for the States so I can give it to this guy who can put it on a dvd for us. I still need a list of people who need it. HELLO!!!

And what is the deal on music people? If you have contacted the music companies about the songs I wanted...did they contact you back? I would like to know. It would help me out a lot. I don't and can't use music we don't have permission to use. Music to me is a big factor. I think its boring personally to look at pics and vids without music. Just think how would your favorite movie be without music? Not that exciting. The movie actually would be boring. So it goes the same for this video yearbook.

I thank those who did contact the music companies and got back to me.

For His purpose,

Shane Gordon.

2 comments:

Anna Payne said...

howdy Shane!! so. . I'm not sure if I have or haven't responded to the two things that you have mentioned here. . . i was pretty sure i had, but i will just in case i didn't. . . 1) Yes, I need a video yearbook. ;-) hehe 2) I did contact the music publishers and they never gave me permission. I'll be praying for you in all the stuff that you have to get done.

Kimmay said...

heyo!! i hope everything works out!!!

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.