Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Holy Cow!!!

Hello my humble servants!

I found time to post. I got off work a little earlier tonight. My night job that is. Normally I work until ten but I got off at 9:30 because I finished all my work that needed to be done. So when I got home, I played with my dog CauseMoe...just like it sounds or Cosmo. But my parents spelled it CauseMoe. Moe would be short for my Dad's name, not my middle name. I guess he got the name by asking my Mom a question and my Mom would respond "cause moe". Thats my guess.

Anyways, I was just on Sandy's blog and I saw something that got me....REALLY EXCITED!!! We are only 1 month, 1 week, and 6 days away from our wedding! That is not much time. We need to get a lot done and I need to finish the yearbook. I finished the second part...um...Daily Routine I believe it is. I like it.

Anyways, I have some concerns. There are still music that needs approved and I'm sorta running out of music really fast. There are a lot more pictures and videos to go through and well, I need music in the background. It makes it better and not so boring. So, you know who are and you know others who don't update their blog and don't check their email. Please help me out so I can have something decent when I finish or have completed? Thank-you.

Anyways, I don't have much time here in Inuvik as well. I'm leaving in about 3 and a half weeks. So that is why I am asking for more music. Speaking of music, I need the Senior Recital music. Is there anyway someone can send it to me...the ones that I chose. I asked Ruth about her song and she said she would work out the copyright and give me permission to use it.

Since I'm leaving in 3 and a half weeks I also need to have the yearbook completed. So please help me out as much as you can.

For His purpose,

Shane Gordon.

3 comments:

Kimmay said...

Shane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a random thing here...guess what!?!?!? Joey calls me Kimmy now!!!! :)

Anna Payne said...

i love your explanation of the dog's name!!!!! LOL!

Joshua Barkley said...

Humble servants?????????????????? How's it going up there anyhow, how's your church and the people? Congrats on the upcoming wedding. God bless.

Joshua

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.