Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Friday, October 17, 2008

What to Do?

Well, so far this has been an interesting semester. Its had its up and downs and mostly downs but as the verse of the year says at the end of it, I shall come forth as gold. All that has happened so far is for the good (Romans 8:28). Certainly the senior year is the trying year of every student. As I attended college and I watched seniors in their last year, I learned that I would face a trial or temptation.

The devil has been attacking from almost every direction. I'm at that point of where I just want to be done with school and move on in life but God has something for me to learn here yet. Not sure what it is but I know I will learn something and increase in the knowledge of my Savior Jesus Christ.

When everything is said that has to be said, the fat lady sings, so on and so forth...God will be glorified.

For His purpose, Shane Gordon.

4 comments:

Anna Payne said...

totally feelin the whole thing bout ready to be done. . .but tis true that God still has something for us to learn where we are at

Leam L. Leam said...

Romans 8:28-29. God is going to use this to conform you to be more like Him!!! All things work together for good!!! Think on the promises of God during this rough time. He alone is able to help.

Rachel Lynn said...

The challenges of each semester never seem to be the ones we anticipated, do they? But God is faithful. Let's leave a legacy! A senior class that made mistakes, fell flat on our faces sometimes, but got up and followed God! In pursuit of the knowledge of the Holy!

Anonymous said...

Hey man how goes it? I totally hear ya. My last year (even though technically I was not a senior) was probably my worst year as well. Hope everything is going well overall though. I would like to go to your graduation, but right now I still have no job, but I know God is in control.

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.