Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Survey of Music History

Hey Everybody,

I would like everyone to please pray for me concerning the class Survey of Music History. I have failed 2 quiz's so far and I have taken 3. I passed the mid-term in the class. I am struggling in the class. It's history. That is all I can say. I am learning but I would like to transfer what I'm learning onto the quiz's and pass them. The quiz's are 50% of the grade. I think there is one more quiz and then its the final in December. That will be over everything from start to finish. So I have my work cut out for me until then.

Anyways, thanks everyone praying for my unspoken. God granted mercy and grace. But please continue to pray for me. Even prayers are answered, there is still much to face and still am facing. God will grant mercy and grace. Thanks again for your prayers.

For His purpose, Shane Gordon.

No comments:

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.