Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Week From Mid-Terms

Wow!!!

Can you believe it guys? We are a week from Mid-Terms!!! I said it before and I'll say it again, time is flying by. Next week is the half way point. Again, another one of those weeks are coming up and its during mid-terms. I preach Sunday in Junior church, I preach Monday in College chapel and then I preach Tuesday down in the Academy chapel. I'm not sure what Wednesday is going to be but I'm sure I'm going to have something to do.

Things are going well. I'm getting things done slowly but surely. I looked at my homework schedule for the semester and well, no worries. I'll get it done. I always do. I'll have at least one thing due each week in the following weeks to come. Project after project.

Well, I need to get studying the Bible and other things to be ready for next week.

For His purpose, Shane Gordon.

1 comment:

Anna Payne said...

yeah. . . on Wednesday you have Mrs. Bullock's mid-term!!!!! I feel like I should start studying for that. . .NOW!

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.