Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Monday, March 28, 2011

From Frozen To Spring

Hello everyone!!

Its been a long while since I sat down to post. My last post was about being frozen and man was it cold. Now its spring. Its not as warm as down south but the weather we have now is warm compared to minus 40. I think its about minus 10 Celsius.

Anyways, everything is normal. We're on schedule to have our annual missions conference. It starts April 8th, which is a Friday, and that night is our RU AKA Reformers Unanimous Meet and Greet The Missionaries. Then Saturday is our international dinner in Aklavik. Then the rest of the nights are here in Inuvik.

The theme is God makes no little plans. The theme song is Little is much when God is in it. The theme verse is Ephesians 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.

So we were in Yellowknife last week. We got to go to Wal-Mart, A&W, a mall, and got to do things we just normally don't get to do or go. It was a much needed short vacation.

Well, I'll try to post again next week. To make it part of my schedule. Its hard though when you don't have internet at your house but we're staying at my parents for a couple days. We're watching their house. Talk to ya next week.

For His purpose,

Shane Gordon.

2 comments:

Kimmay said...

SHANE!!!!! i miss you!!!

Rachel Lynn said...

Hey, good job spelling Walmart correctly! I'm so proud of you! Glad you were able to get there - I bet that might be what you miss the most from your college days - all those trips to Walmart with Mikey!!

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.