Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year To All!!!

Another year has gone and a new one has begun just like that. This time of year to me when I was younger seemed it went on forever. Now, now it just comes and goes. Time to me as I get older seems to go a little faster each year.

I'm enjoying my life up here as usual. I have a new son and another new year with my wife. We're looking forward to what the LORD has in store for us. Things up here are changing slowly in the ministry. It won't be long until Pastor Donley resigns in June and Dr. Gary Forney comes to be the interim Pastor and I become the intern Pastor.

It really hit me when Pastor Donley said this was his last CHRISTmas Eve service with us up here. He has been in this ministry for so long it was a shock for me to hear him say that. God is working. This ministry is moving forward, taking a leap of faith, and growing. PRAISE THE LORD!!!

For His purpose,

Shane Gordon.

No comments:

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.