Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

One Month

Hello peoples!!!

Well, I am at my parents house doing laundry and checking email and stuff. Just in case you didn't notice, its been a month since Sandy and I got married. Time has flown by. Its like we've waited so long to get married and now its exactly one month from our wedding day.

We've gotten a lot done since then. We have gotten the ball rolling on her permanent residency. Just a bit of advice for people who want to travel up here: Don't travel through Toronto. Its a waste of time and they won't help you or you won't go through customs quickly. I'd travel from Philly to Minneapolis, the Twin Cities and then fly to Edmonton, Alberta Canada from there.

Well, not much else to say.

For His purpose,

Shane Gordon.

2 comments:

Anna Payne said...

I SO noticed that it was just a month from your wedding yesterday! The funny thing is that I wore the exact same outfit I did on your wedding and realized it half way through the day. . . made me laugh.

Anonymous said...

Shane! Congrats on getting hitched! I am so glad for you two! I still can't believe that the DINK now has a DINKETTE!! LOL!

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.