Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Truck

Hey y'all!!!

Well, I'm in the process right now of getting a 2009 GMC Sierra 4 door extended cab truck...that was a mouthful. Its black. Its practically brand new but it was on sale for $27,500. My dad will be going to pick it up for me. Its in Edmonton where Sandy and I had our honeymoon.

He is leaving Friday. I would go and get it myself but I was out a week of work being sick and can't really afford to be gone for another week. I would leave Friday myself too but it is a 3 day drive from Edmonton to here. So I'm going to work and my dad is going to pick it up for me. I'm saving probably $300 to $500 if my dad picks it up for me. I could have shipped it from Edmonton to Whitehorse but that would have cost $1,500 to ship.

My dad's plane ticket cost me $741 and I'm giving him $500 for gas. So around $1,200 and cheaper to ship it.

Well, not much else news...I've been sick for a week and now I'm back to work today. I missed it cause my job is fun.

Well, I should go.

For His purpose,

Shane Gordon

3 comments:

Joshua Barkley said...

Hey, great to hear about the truck. I just got an '09 Jeep Patriiot. Hope everything is going great up there. God Bless you all as you keep on serving Him.

Anonymous said...

DUDE!! you should get a FORD! haha!! just kidding. Seriously though I am glad to hear that the Lord is providing you with a nice vehicle.

Julia said...

New blog address is www.committingmyway.blogspot.com

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.