Hey!!!

Welcome to this amazing site!! Look around but don't get too comfortable.

Married Life, a new born baby, and other surprises

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sick

Well,

I wished I felt well. It started about a week ago. I stayed up late Monday to study for Survey of Music history and well I'm still feeling its effects. It started out as a headache, then my throat, and I predicted it would go in my chest and it did. Now I'm all stuffy and slowly getting better.

The only thing is Lizzy and Beckster are getting sick. Lizzy gots the sore throat and Becky started off like I did last week so she will probably get everything I got. So please pray for us.

Sandy is work today. I miss her. I'll be going to the mall with Mrs. Simmers, Brenda, Lizzy, and Becky.

So thats all folks!

For His purpose,

Shane Gordon

1 comment:

Rachel Lynn said...

Rachel's Words of Wisdom for Shane on the Occasion of His Getting Sick: "Get over it!" =)

Matt & Becky Flegal

Matt & Becky Flegal
This is Matt and Becky Flegal. These two got married in August. I was a groomsmen. I stayed with his parents & their family over this past weekend.

a flegal

a flegal

Basketball team

Basketball team
This was two years ago. It was a good team. I am whats left of that team. Everyone has either graduated or left the college.

Wally World

Wally World
I like to visit that place a lot. I practically live there sometimes. You should see all of the passes that have been signed to go there. Most likely my name has showed up the most on the passes to Wal-Mart.